Item Added To Bag
RMS Beauty Pressed Blush in Moon Cry
Size: , Try On Size:
Color: Moon Cry
Estimated Delivery : Mar 02 - Mar 03
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Perfection in a creamy pressed powder, RMS Beauty Pressed Blush builds easily for a dramatic flush. Enriched with Buriti Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract and Squalane, this highly-pigmented, hydrating blush with anti-aging properties blends seamlessly into the skin for a naturally perfect cheek color.
- Moon Cry - rich matte plum wine with a hint of golden sheen
- Formulated with Buriti Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Vegetable Squalane and Tocopherol to hydrate, regulate oil balance, reduce inflammation and fight signs of aging
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
- 5 g/0.17 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RMSR-WU126
- Manufacturer Style No. PB1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, ** Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Squalane, Tocopherol (non-GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Red 7 (Cl 15850). ** Wildcrafted
RMS is breaking the mold of what it means to be a natural beauty line. This is makeup unlike any you have seen before; consider it skincare combined with mineral color. Each RMS Beauty product is formulated with raw, food-grade, and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. Extreme care is taken to ensure the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMOs), filled only with healing nutrients that work synergistically with the skin and in harmony with nature and our environment.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.