Estimated Delivery : Nov 29 - Nov 30
Be a glow getter with RMS Living Luminizer. This cult favorite illuminating cream gives the skin a sheer wash of pearlescent light without being glittery or greasy. Its nourishing natural ingredients impart a dewy glow that appears lit from within.
- Coconut oil and rosemary extract hydrate the skin
- Organic, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Universal shade is suitable for all skin tones
- 0.17 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RMSR-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. LL1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply sparingly with fingers to the tops of cheekbones, bridge of the nose, inner corners of the eyes, and the cupid's bow above lips
- Add brightness to the eyes by applying sparingly to the center of the lid just above the lashes
- Pair with RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek for a youthful flush
*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Mica CI 77019. * Certified Organic. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Leaders in Clean since 2009. RMS Beauty's mission to create healthy luxurious beauty means they only use the highest-quality clean ingredients, meticulously sourced and tested for complete purity. RMS Beauty founder and renowned makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift brings 36 years of industry experience, passion, wisdom and skill to her craft. Rose-Marie has mastered the art of clean, high-performing makeup so you can fearlessly master your own flawless looks. Each product in their collection strikes the perfect balance of superior clean formulations with professional, high-performance. So go ahead and let your natural beauty shine. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and GMOs, filled only with healing nutrients that work synergistically with the skin and in harmony with nature and our environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.