Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Breakthrough retinol results - without the irritation. Clark's Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream is an award-winning retinol formula paired with calming Colloidal Oatmeal to lessen the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and large pores, while you sleep. A dose of microencapsulated Vitamin C, known for its brightening effect, helps you get ready to face the day.Key Ingredients:- Vitamin C: Brightens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines- Colloidal Oatmeal: Soothes and calms skin- Red Clover Flower Extract: Reduces the appearance of large pores- Vitamin E: Moisturizes and protects against free radicals- Jasmine: Rebalances, soothes and protects skin
- Ideal for combination skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Hydroquinone, Formaldehyde, BHA/BHT, Petrolatum, Silicones, Gluten and Synthetic Fragrance (less than 1%)
- 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. CBOT-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. CB032
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage over clean face and neck after cleansing, before bed. Gentle enough to use nightly
- Can be applied to other areas of the body with skin discoloration and signs of aging, such as the dcollet, back of hands and shoulders
- Please note: If you have sensitive skin, we recommend a patch test before applying. Not suitable for pregnant women
Water, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycerin, Diheptyl Succinate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Beeswax (Synthetic), Propanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Niacinamide, Retinol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ribose, Plankton Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Yeast Extract, Lecithin, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Isopentyldiol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Tricaprylin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyglucuronic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Dibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, D-Limonene, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamic Benzaldehyde, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Relentless and complex, Clark's Botanicals offers the most ambitious and results-oriented products in clean and natural skin-care. Standing at the crossroads of science and nature, the brand holds itself to the highest standards for products that are innovative, multi-tasking and clean, geared for the busiest, most demanding among us who want to align their beauty routine with their lifestyle choices. The luxury of time is the reward of this highly efficacious product line, created to tackle skin's most formidable challenges.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.