Retinol Finishing Serum for Post-Laser & Anti-Aging
It has been over 1 year since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Follow each SmoothBeauty Laser treatment with Tria Finishing Serum, specifically formulated by dermatologists to soothe and hydrate laser-treated skin. Comprised of Retinol, Sea Fennel Extract, Olive and Avocado Oils, this post-treatment serum visibly increases elasticity and firmness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinol & Biopeptides promote elasticity and firmness and help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Sea Fennel Extract helps soothe and hydrate, while Chinese Schizandra Berries correct imperfections and help reduce redness and smooth the complexion
- Olive and Avocado Oils infuse the skin with essential nutrients to improve elasticity and overall skin health
- 1 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRIA-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 13095C
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Following your SmoothBeauty Laser treatment, apply a small amount of Finishing Serum to your face and massage with fingers
- Avoid contact with eyes
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Olivate, Avocado Oil, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Glyceryl, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinol, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Root) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Pca Dimethicone, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Menthoxypropanediol, Polymethacrylate, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.