Estimated Delivery : Jul 22 - Jul 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Turn your distressed locks into hair envy with 100% Pure's Repair Shampoo. Formulated with honey, the richly foaming shampoo is full of antioxidants and nutrients that penetrate the hair follicles to infuse health and vibrant shine.
- Avocado Butter deeply moisturizes and helps detangle hair strands
- Vegetarian friendly and cruelty-free
- Free of parabens, sulfates, toxins & chemicals
- 13.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. 100R-WU207
- Manufacturer Style No. GLHSR
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Organic Rosehydrosol) Flower Water*, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Mel (Honey), Vegetarian Glycerin, Plant Cellulose, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Fiber, Royal Jelly, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Ceramide, Biotin, Extracts Of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf* And Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, 100% Natural Fragrance, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle)
Founded out of a farmhouse in Napa, California, 100% Pure has been a staple in organic skincare, cosmetics, and body care since 2005. Proud to be pure, each formula is completely natural, cruelty-free, and free of artificial colors, fragrances, and preservatives. 100% Pure products are made entirely from nourishing, non-toxic ingredients, proving that the power is in the pure.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.