Astera Fresh Soothing Concentrate
Or 4 installments of $12.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 25
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Rene Furterer's Astera Fresh Soothing Concentrate is a bi-phase cooling treatment that instantly soothes and calms irritated and itchy scalps. This scalp soothing ritual is formulated with Asteraceae Extract plus cooling Mint and Eucalyptus essential oils to simultaneously calm the scalp while helping to protect against further irritation, promoting the ideal setting for healthy hair.
- Ideal for sensitive, irritated scalps or dandruff
- Helps to reduce itching, redness, and tightness on the scalp
- Free of SLS, SLES, Silicones and Parabens
- 1.6 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. REFU-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. P0005537
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake and apply by section, once or twice a week on the entire scalp before shampooing. Massage and leave in for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse
Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isopropyl Myristate, Linseed Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, BHA, BHT, Camphor, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Limonene, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil (Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil), Menthol, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Over 60 years ago, trailblazing hairstylist Rene Furterer's philosophy that just like a plant in fertile soil, beautiful hair grows only from a healthy scalp, led to the development of this luxurious hair care brand. Using pure essential oils and key plant extracts, Rene Furterer products reveal, enhance and beautify by addressing the needs of both the scalp and hair. Combining scientific expertise and the mastery of hair styling to create high quality formulations, these professional based products reveal immediate and visible results.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.