Rosa Centifolia No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm
REN Clean Skincare
REN Clean Skincare
Or 4 installments of $8.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 07 - Dec 08
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Infused with therapeutic rose oil, REN Rosa Centifolia No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm thoroughly melts away the day's makeup and grime while leaving skin calm, glowing, and pure. This luxurious balm emulsifies on contact with water to form a rich milk cleanser that's perfect for everyday use.
- Roman Chamomile and Pink Violet Leaf soothe the skin and reduce redness
- Prebiotic Oligosaccharides protect the skin's defense barrier against environmental stressors, free radicals, and pollution
- Lecithin helps retain moisture within the skin
- 3.3 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. RENR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 5060389248733
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Warm in the palm of the hands and gently massage into the face; add a small amount of water to emulsify, then rinse thoroughly or remove with a muslin cloth
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Viola Odorata Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Linalool
Clean Skincare, since 2000. At REN, 'Clean' is at the heart of all they do. They use ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - because great skincare shouldn't cost the earth. Their skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won't upset your skin. REN packages their products with the planet in mind, using bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.