Rosa Centifolia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
REN Clean Skincare
REN Clean Skincare
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
REN Rosa Centifolia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser offers a non-abrasive approach to skin renewal. This 2-in-1 formulation works in two phases: first, it cleanses the skin with exfoliating microbeads made from Jojoba Wax, which gently lift and exfoliate dead skin cells and other pollutants. Next, the Jojoba Wax melts to deeply hydrate, firm, and plump up the skin.
- Triglycerides from Jojoba Oil add suppleness to the skin
- Alpha Pinene from Juniper Oil and Menthone from Peppermint Oil uplift and detoxify the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- 3.3 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. RENR-WU31
- Manufacturer Style No. 5060033778654
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to damp face and gently massage with circular movements while avoiding the eye area, then rinse off with warm water
Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Limonene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.
Clean Skincare, since 2000. At REN, 'Clean' is at the heart of all they do. They use ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - because great skincare shouldn't cost the earth. Their skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won't upset your skin. REN packages their products with the planet in mind, using bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.