Rosa Centifolia Foaming Cleanser
REN Clean Skincare
REN Clean Skincare
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Infused with therapeutic rose, REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel leaves skin feeling soothed and refreshed. A perfect all-around cleanser, it gently purifies the complexion while balancing, toning, and reducing pore size without leaving skin feeling tight or stripped.
- Anthocyanins and Vitamin P from Rosa Damascena protect the skin?s capillary venous system to decongest and soothe
- Tannins from Rosa Centifolia tighten pores and tone the skin
- Polyphenols from Rosa Centifolia decongest the skin, soothe, and protect facial vessels
- 5.1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. RENR-WU26
- Manufacturer Style No. 5060033778128
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Rosa Damascena Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol *100% Natural Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Clean Skincare, since 2000. At REN, 'Clean' is at the heart of all they do. They use ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - because great skincare shouldn't cost the earth. Their skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won't upset your skin. REN packages their products with the planet in mind, using bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.