Ready, Set, Glow Daily AHA Tonic
REN Clean Skincare
REN Clean Skincare
Estimated Delivery : Jul 30 - Jul 31
Restore your skin's radiance with the gentle exfoliating and cell renewing effects of REN's Ready, Set, Glow Daily AHA Tonic. This skin-resurfacing toner is formulated with Lactic Acid and Willow Bark Extract to smooth, tone, and reduce pore size, leaving skin brighter than ever before.
- Azelaic Acid brightens and evens skin tone
- Gently exfoliates to reduce sebum production, congestion, and breakouts
- Formulated with a pH between 3.5 and 4.5 for noticeable results without irritation
- 8.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. RENR-WU44
- Manufacturer Style No. 5060389246951
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Press down on well-pump with cotton pads until saturated
- Swipe onto clean skin over the face and neck, day and night, avoiding the eye area
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Heptyl Glucoside, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Heptanol, Parfum* (Fragrance), Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Clean Skincare, since 2000. At REN, 'Clean' is at the heart of all they do. They use ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - because great skincare shouldn't cost the earth. Their skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won't upset your skin. REN packages their products with the planet in mind, using bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.