Clear Brush Head
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
This replacement brush head for the ReFa CLEAR cleansing device represents the finest in traditional Japanese craftsmanship. Made from ultra-fine, handmade KUMANOFUDE tips of varying lengths, its superior quality ensures a comfortable feel and outstanding functionality as it gently removes impurities without stripping or drying the skin.
- Ultra-fine, tapered bristle tips are small enough to remove dirt and grime from the pores
- A 0.5mm difference in the length of the bristle tips allows the brush to conform to the uneven surface of the skin, effectively delivering deep-cleaning sonic vibrations
- Wave-shaped roots provide a soft, cushioning flexibility to the bristles that comforts the skin
- Designed for use with the ReFa CLEAR device (sold separately)
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. REFA-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. RF CL2123B B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- ReFa CLEAR brush head should be replaced at least once every six months for hygienic purposes
ReFa began in 2009 with the introduction of a single beauty roller, the ReFa CARAT, which was designed to replicate the professional massage techniques of an esthetician's hands. 10 years later, ReFa is the leader of beauty device market in Asia with over 10 million units sold. Now ReFa is expanding to North America and Europe with a product lineup of nearly 50 devices and a pioneering category called United Beauty, which combines skincare and wellness products with at-home beauty devices for accelerated results.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.