x Hanes 1960's Slim Tee
Or 4 installments of $22.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 22
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Lived in and can't live without: Lived in and can't live without: the 1960's Slim Tee by RE/DONE. This wear-every-day-all-day staple is made from ultra-soft and breathable cotton that only gets better with time. Throw this on with denim for an unfussy take on elevated casual. Each piece is unique in color and wash to ensure a one-of-a-kind feel that's genuinely yours.
- 100% cotton
- Jersey knit fabric
- Each Re/Done style is unique. Because of the one-of-a-kind nature, styles may vary.
- Made in USA
- Revolve Style No. REDR-WS1
- Manufacturer Style No. 024 2WSL6
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 35.5
- Size Guide
Iconic. Responsible. Individual. Launched in Los Angeles in 2014 by industry veterans Sean Barron and Jamie Mazur, RE/DONE started with a simple idea of taking the old and making it new again. This is present in everything RE/DONE does from upcycling vintage Levi's to reimagining vintage Hanes tees with recycled fabric. Today, they continue to honor their exclusive heritage partnerships, while expanding their offering to also include recycled knits, upcycled ready to wear, and sneakers handmade in Italy by expert artisans. As of 2020, RE/DONE has upcycled nearly 100,000 pairs of vintage Levis.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.