- Suede upper with leather sole
- Wrap ankle with tie closure
- Heel measures approx 2.5" H
- Revolve Style No. RCOR-WZ5
- Manufacturer Style No. 45 104
Former Theory designer Rachel Comey hit the fashion jackpot when Bowie wore one of her shirts during an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman. Now, several collections and a womenswear line later, Comey?s label has grown far beyond hunky-dory.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.