Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Get lost in a French romance. Fall for French Girl Organics Neroli Cleansing Wash. Formulated with rich, organic botanicals like activated charcoal, green tea extract, tamanu extract, and jojoba oil, the gentle, non-foaming wash balances the skins pH levels, offering delight and a soothing feel to even the most sensitive skin.
- Features rooibos tea extract to reduce inflammation
- Crafted with organic lavender distillate and rosehip seed, rose geranium and ylang ylang oils
- 95% Organic, never tested on animals
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. FRGO-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. NCW 4
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Use with French Girl Neroli Creme Fraiche Moisturizer
- Use daily
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)* Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract* Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil* Decyl Glucoside, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract* Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hyaluronate, Activated Charcoal, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract* Usnea sp. (Lichen) Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Alcohol* Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Panthenol (Pro- Vitamin B5), Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil* Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Xanthan Gum, Essential Oils of Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang)* Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain)* Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow)* *Certified Organic
Inspired by the effortless beauty of the Parisian ingenue, French Girl Organics brings sustainable, organic, luxury-quality skincare stateside. Seattle-based French Girl concocts hand-made formulas that are full of natural, wildcrafted ingredients with no added chemicals. Made in small batches for maximum freshness, each product is certified 80-100% organic, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and entirely plant-based.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.