Dr. Barbara Sturm
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dr. Barbara Sturm's innovative Anti-Pollution Drops are an essential step in fighting pollutants and toxins that can accelerate skin aging and exacerbate inflammatory skin conditions. Formulated with a special extract derived from microorganisms found in French Polynesia, it strengthens the skin's defense against atmospheric aging by effectively blocking environmental aggressors from penetrating the protective skin barrier while combating inflammation and oxidization.
- Provides intensive moisture with instant and long-term results
- Cocoa Seed Extract helps the skin combat signs of digital aging caused by blue light emitted from computers and mobiles phones
- Free from parabens, mineral oil, and synthetic fragrances
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DRBR-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. 07-500-03
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Place a pipette's length in the palm and spread over the face, eye area, and neck, gently patting in
- Apply after moisturizer, over makeup, or combine with your preferred skincare regimen
Water (Aqua), Betaine, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.