C+/- Pure Ampoules Plus Ionic Wand
Pulse+GLO by Georgia Louise
Pulse+GLO by Georgia Louise
Or 4 installments of $70.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 10 - Mar 11
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Georgia Louise's C + - Pure Ampoules Plus Ionic Wand breathes life into tired, weary skin - think of it as an anti-aging SOS button. The C Pure Ampoule is powered by Pure Vitamin C Powder and Idebenone that work together to brighten, rejuvenate and illuminate the complexion. A real antioxidant powerhouse, it's enriched with Tranexamic Acid and Gluthaione which not only protect the skin from free radicals but work hard to refine skin. Designed to leave skin brighter and glowing from within, it reduces the appearance of pigmentation, helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles, neutralizes free radicals, and accelerates natural production of collagen using a pure Vitamin C serum that gets actively 'charged' with every application using a specially created wand. The Ionic Wand uses negatively charged ions known as galvanic current to repel the negatively charged serum into the skin's positively charged pores. This will open up the pores and push active ingredients deep down into the skin, helping it penetrate into the dermis. The secondary result of galvanic current is tightening of the skin, brightening and depuffing due to boosting microcirculation. The Vitamin C is first in powder form, the most fresh, stable and effective form in skincare. Using the specially designed bottle trigger, the powder is 'released' into a serum formulation base, which contains powerful actives and antioxidants including Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (a form of CoQ10 that protects skin against free radicals and environmental damage), Glutathione (a combination of three amino acids that helps brighten and naturally fade dark spots), Tranexamic Acid (an amino acid derived from lysine to brighten and prevent moisture loss), and Vitamin E.
- Includes: Ionic Wand (1 AAA battery included), 4 Ampoules (Powder: 0.03 oz/ 0.8 g, Ampoule: 0.3 fl oz/ 8 ml each)
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, and sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Parabens
- Revolve Style No. GLOP-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. 1000029
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- C+- Pure C Ampoules: Press black top firmly (until you hear the seal "pop") to release powder into the ampoule. Make sure the black top is fully pressed and the powder has released into the ampoule. Shake well until Vitamin C powder has fully dissolved
- Ionic Wand: Apply 2 - 3 drops of C+- Pure Ampoule evenly onto cleansed skin. Turn on wand (a white light will glow when on). To activate, press wand against skin with power button facing up and hold the metal electrodes on each side with your fingers
- Then gently glide wand across entire face, working in sections: cheeks, chin, forehead. Repeat 2 - 3 times. When finished, turn the power switch off and clean metal wand with a dry cloth before storing. Application per ampoule is 7 - 12 days
Powder: Ascorbic Acid. Ampoule: Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, C12-14 Pareth-12, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tranexamic Acid, Parfum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Citrate, Linalool, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Limonene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Ceramide NP, PVP, Glutathione, Fullerenes, Ethylexyglycerin, Linalool, Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.