Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 05 - Jul 06
PHreckles is a faux freckle cosmetic that accentuates and highlights the natural beauty of the face. It melts into the skin and blends with your natural complexion with almost zero effort and washes away with your daily cleanser. Shade 03 is perfect for an evening out or to make a statement with dramatic looks. This most prominent shade pairs great with bold eye shadows and heavy liners, taking your look to daring and dramatic. Includes a faux leather pouch and a custom Pseudo Labs pick applicator for perfect application.
- In Shade 3 - cool, bold brown with hints of chocolate, burnt umber, deep , espresso, night, and fudge
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes, hypoallergenic, recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens
- 0.14 oz/ 4.3 ml
- Revolve Style No. PABR-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. PHK1903011
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake bottle well. After unscrewing the cap, pull the wand out of the bottle and push it in and out of the wiper once or twice. Hold the wand bristles up, allowing formula to run into the cap. Hold bristles parallel to the desired place of application
- Working on one application sight at a time, dab the formula with a finger for lighter and less prominent PHreckles. Using the formula from the already dabbed freckles, apply to free spots around the face
- Use the touch and tap method for subtle PHreckles or the no tap method for more prominent, dramatic PHreckles. Apply around the nose, cheekbones and forehead for a dramatically subtle look. For a longer hold, apply to bare skin
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain (+/-): Yellow Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Black Oxide (CI 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Pseudo Labs is an evolving collection of cosmetics offering enhanced, naturally produced appearances while remaining completely authentic. Enchanted by her mother's freckles as a child, Brooke Hanmer later discovered the secret to natural-looking faux freckles by chance. While rushing out the door for work and brushing on brown mascara, spots splattered on her cheek and forehead as she ripped the wand from the tube, creating a look she loved. She later tried to reattempt her newfound look with mascaras and brow gels, but had no luck. For weeks she reached out to chemists searching for the right person to bring her vision to life. After landing on a spectacular set of chemists, weeks of over 50 formulations, months of component tooling and configuring, years of learning, sweat and tons of tears, a major rebrand & another year of doing it all over again, Pseudo Labs was born.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.