Item Added To Bag
Or 4 installments of $16.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 16 - Dec 17
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- There's always a reason to celebrate in the Cleveland Midi by Privacy Please. Smooth satin fabric skims the body in a classic cami bodice that gives way to a flattering surplice skirt.
- Self: 53% poly 47% rayon
Lining: 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Partially lined
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Surplice front
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD386
- Manufacturer Style No. PPD97 H17
- Modeled in size XS.
- Shoulder seam to shortest hem measures approx 30" and to longest hem approx 50" at longest adjustment
Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11", Waist 24", Bust 34", Hips 35"
- Size Guide
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.