Priming Cleanser with Willow Bark Extract
It has been over 1 year since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Tria Priming Cleanser ensures skin is perfectly prepped for laser treatment by gently removing any makeup, sunscreen, and other impurities that can block the laser light. Formulated with Willow Bark Extract and Moisturizing Complex, this hydrating formula rinses perfectly clean, leaving skin feeling smooth, soft, and balanced.
- Willow Bark Extract gently exfoliates without drying
- Moisturizing Complex helps retain skin?s natural moisture and increase smoothness
- Birch Tree Sugars help preserve moisture to leave skin feeling refreshed and hydrated
- 3.4 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRIA-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. 13115B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Use twice daily. Apply a small amount to dampened skin and gently massage into face for 1 to 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water, pat dry
- Follow with the SmoothBeauty Laser Treatment and Finishing Serum
Water (Aqua), Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Root) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthoxypropanediol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.