Item Added To Bag
Pores No More Multi-Performance Stick
dr. brandt skincare
dr. brandt skincare
Or 4 installments of $8.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 27 - Dec 02
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dr. Brandt ensures smooth, hydrated skin for the woman on the go. The Pores No More Multi-Performance Stick is a portable, five-in-one complexion perfector that instantly blurs pores and lines, moisturizes, and evens skin tone in a simple sweep. The slightly tinted formula glides on sheer and blends seamlessly while providing SPF 45 protection.
- Blurs imperfections, evens skin tone and texture, and hydrates
- Provides SPF 45 protection for up to 80 minutes
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free
- 0.5 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. DRBT-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. 100000000262
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Aluminum Hydroxide, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Iron Oxides, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Isostearic Acid, Kaolin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopherol.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.