Pomegranate AHAs & Enzyme Resurfacing Mask
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Powered by 27.5% AHAs and BHAs, the Korres Pomegranate AHAs & Enzymes Resurfacing Mask exfoliates in three distinct ways: mechanical, chemical, and enzymatic. This natural resurfacing mask balances excess sebum, minimizes the appearance of pores and improves skin texture, leaving your complexion looking and feeling its best.
- Pomegranate grains manually exfoliate the skin
- Glycolic acid and enzymes peel away dead skin cells
- White clay and white Willow Bark Extract, rich in Salicylic Acid, remove excess sebum and refine pores
- 2.54 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU93
- Manufacturer Style No. 0100570U
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply an even layer onto dry skin, avoiding the eye area
- Massage gently and leave the product on for 3-10 minutes depending on skin sensitivity. Rinse off thoroughly
- Use 3 times weekly
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Distarch Phosphate, Kaolin, Punica Granatum Seed Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Sodium Hydroxide, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.