Item Added To Bag
PHYTO Phytocyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo
Use this With
Phytocyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Oct 17 - Oct 18
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Counteract temporarily thinning hair due to stress, fatigue, diet, pregnancy, or hormones with PHYTO Phytocyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo. Rich in microcirculation stimulating Ginkgo Biloba and Cinchona Bark, this densifying shampoo prepares the scalp for the Phytocyane Densifying Treatment. Hair becomes fuller, thicker, and healthier with each use.
- Grapeseed Procyanidins prevents hair thinning, combats free radicals, and protects the hair bulb
- Vitamin B6 encourages keratin production
- Free of parabens, silicones, phthalates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, and talc
- 8.45 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PHYO-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. PH10039A32590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- For best results, follow with Phytocyane Revitalizing Densifying Treatment Serum
- Concentrated formula - a little goes a long way
Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract. Aqua / Water / Eau. Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Lauryl Glucoside. Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate. Sodium Chloride. Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate. Parfum / Fragrance. Phenoxyethanol. Glycerin. Ethylhexylglycerin. Panthenol. Coconut Acid. Tromethamine. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol. Pyridoxine Hcl. Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride. Citric Acid. Tetrasodium Edta. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Benzoate. Citral. Limonene. 446b.
Founded by French celebrity hairdresser Patrick Ales, all PHYTO formulas are conceived with a solution in mind and are carefully created to efficiently treat and address your hair and scalp concerns, naturally. Born in salon and made in Paris since 1969, PHYTO products provide an innovative, botanical and efficient answer to several hair & scalp concerns.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.