Phytocolor Color Protecting Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Oct 24 - Oct 25
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
PHYTO Phytocolor Color Protecting Shampoo contains a mild cleansing agent that gently cleanses hair while preserving color and shine. Its gel texture forms a delicate, soft lather that revives and protects color. Formulated with a high concentration of Hibiscus flowers, Tara tannins, and Sunflower sprout extracts, it stops oxidation in hair color and smooths the hair cuticle, leaves strands soft and vibrant.
- Tara tannins and Sunflower sprouts extract provide an exceptional protective action against color fading and oxidation
- Hibiscus extract neutralizes the alkalinity of color treatments and gently smooths the hair fiber boost shine
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, petrochemicals, gluten, mineral oil, and talc
- 8.45 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PHYO-WU24
- Manufacturer Style No. PH10008A32590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Follow with Phytocolor Color Protecting Mask
- Concentrated formula - a little goes a long way
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract. Aqua / Water / Eau. Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate. Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether. Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol. Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate. Decyl Glucoside. Sodium Chloride. Phenoxyethanol. Glyceryl Laurate. Parfum / Fragrance. Cetrimonium Chloride. Polyquaternium-10. Glycerin. Panthenol. Coconut Acid. Citric Acid. Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil. Ethyl Macadamiate. Polyquaternium-53. Tetrasodium Edta. Hydrolyzed Pea Protein. Propylene Glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract. Potassium Sorbate. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract. Tocopherol. Malic Acid. Limonene. Linalool. Hexyl Cinnamal. 1404a.
Founded by French celebrity hairdresser Patrick Ales, all PHYTO formulas are conceived with a solution in mind and are carefully created to efficiently treat and address your hair and scalp concerns, naturally. Born in salon and made in Paris since 1969, PHYTO products provide an innovative, botanical and efficient answer to several hair & scalp concerns.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.