Item Added To Bag
Phytopolleine Botanical Scalp Treatment
Or 4 installments of $10.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Soothe and balance a stressed scalp with PHYTO Phytopolleine. This potent blend of 100% essential oils instantly purifies and stimulates micro-circulation to energize the scalp and promote hair growth. It is the perfect remedy for those suffering from an unbalanced scalp, whether it is dry, oily, itchy or sensitive.
- Lemon Oil purifies the scalp, removing all impurities from product residue, oils and dirt
- Corn Oil soothes and calms the scalp while essential oils of Rosemary, Sage and Cypress support the hair bulb and natural micro-circulation
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, gluten, phthalates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, talc, and fragrance
- 0.84 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PHYO-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. P6102N
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply to a dry scalp at least 20 minutes before shampooing
- To apply, run the applicator tip gently along the scalp and apply section by section. Massage in a circular motion
- Follow with your favorite PHYTO shampoo
Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil. Parfum / Fragrance. Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil. Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil. Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil. Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil. Limonene. Linalool. Citral. Benzyl Alcohol. Geraniol. Eugenol. Citronellol.
Founded by French celebrity hairdresser Patrick Ales, all PHYTO formulas are conceived with a solution in mind and are carefully created to efficiently treat and address your hair and scalp concerns, naturally. Born in salon and made in Paris since 1969, PHYTO products provide an innovative, botanical and efficient answer to several hair & scalp concerns.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.