Phytojoba Moisturizing Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Oct 08 - Oct 10
Nurture and soften distressed locks with PHYTO Phytojoba Moisturizing Shampoo. This aromatic coconut-based formula emulsifies into a delicate foam that gently cleanses and intensely hydrates hair. Formulated with a high concentration of mallow flowers extract jojoba milk, it detangles and restores elasticity, leaving hair smooth, supple, and shiny.
- Jojoba milk strengthens the hydrolipid film to limit the evaporation of water for optimal hydration levels
- Pea proteins provide humectant properties, retaining water molecules present in the environment to help moisturize hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, petrochemicals, gluten, mineral oil, and talc
- 8.45 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PHYO-WU21
- Manufacturer Style No. PH10007A32590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Follow with Phytojoba Moisturizing Mask
- Concentrated formula - a little goes a long way
Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract. Aqua / Water / Eau. Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate. Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol. Glycol Distearate. Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate. Glycerin. Laureth-4. Sodium Chloride. Polyacrylate-33. Parfum / Fragrance. Triethanolamine. Polyquaternium-22. Phenoxyethanol. Coconut Acid. Citric Acid. Tetrasodium Edta. Sodium Benzoate. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. Hydrolyzed Pea Protein. Propanediol. Glyceryl Caprylate. Glyceryl Undecylenate. Phospholipids. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Hyaluronate. Xanthan Gum. Coumarin. 385a. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by French celebrity hairdresser Patrick Ales, all PHYTO formulas are conceived with a solution in mind and are carefully created to efficiently treat and address your hair and scalp concerns, naturally. Born in salon and made in Paris since 1969, PHYTO products provide an innovative, botanical and efficient answer to several hair & scalp concerns.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.