Phytojoba Moisturizing Gel
Estimated Delivery : Oct 31 - Nov 02
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Regain enviably shiny, silky hair with PHYTO Phytojoba Moisturizing Gel - a gel-in-oil leave-in formula that hydrates and protects without weighing hair down. Formulated with Hydra-Soin technology, this melting care gel durably hydrates dry hair by forming a protective film on the surface and releasing hydrating active ingredients into the heart of the fiber.
- Hydra-care technology ensures immediate and long-lasting moisturizing care for hair, leaving it soft and supple
- Jojoba milk strengthens the hydrolipid film to limit the evaporation of water for optimal hydration levels
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, petrochemicals, gluten, mineral oil, and talc
- 5.07 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PHYO-WU23
- Manufacturer Style No. PH10028A31590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- On dry hair, apply a pearl-sized amount on the lengths and ends at any time of the day
Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract. Aqua / Water / Eau. Peg-75 Shea Butter Glycerides. Caprylyl Glycol. Lecithin. Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6. Parfum / Fragrance. Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum. Glycerin. Trehalose. Urea. Chlorphenesin. Hydrolyzed Pea Protein. Citric Acid. Pentylene Glycol. Serine. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. Tocopherol. Sodium Hyaluronate. Algin. Disodium Phosphate. Glyceryl Polyacrylate. Phenoxyethanol. Pullulan. Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil. Potassium Sorbate. Propanediol. Potassium Phosphate. Glyceryl Caprylate. Glyceryl Undecylenate. Phospholipids. Xanthan Gum. Coumarin. 1396a.
Founded by French celebrity hairdresser Patrick Ales, all PHYTO formulas are conceived with a solution in mind and are carefully created to efficiently treat and address your hair and scalp concerns, naturally. Born in salon and made in Paris since 1969, PHYTO products provide an innovative, botanical and efficient answer to several hair & scalp concerns.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.