Phytocolor Color Protecting Mask
Or 4 installments of $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 15 - Apr 16
PHYTO Phytocolor Color Protecting Mask nourishes and protects color-treated and highlighted hair to provide exceptional shine and vibrancy by prolonging your color. Karanja oil and Hibiscus Extract neutralize particles found in water to protect hair from oxidation and nourish the hair fiber while absorbing UV rays and defending against external aggressors. This rich and aromatic mask nourishes and restructures the hair fiber while soothing and restoring the scalp.
- Tara tannins and Sunflower sprouts extract provide an exceptional protective action against color fading and oxidation
- Hibiscus extract neutralizes the alkalinity of color treatments and gently smooths the hair fiber boost shine
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, petrochemicals, gluten, mineral oil, and talc
- 5.29 oz
- Revolve Style No. PHYO-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. PH10029A31590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Place a small amount in the hands and vigorously rub them together until the texture thickens
- Apply to lengths and ends, then leave on for 5-7 minutes before rinsing
- Concentrated formula - a little goes a long way
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract. Cetyl Alcohol. Cetearyl Alcohol. Aqua / Water / Eau. Behentrimonium Chloride. Phenoxyethanol. Parfum / Fragrance. Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil. Ethyl Macadamiate. Cetrimonium Chloride. Hydroxyethylcellulose. Chlorphenesin. Propylene Glycol. Hydrolyzed Pea Protein. Polyquaternium-53. Glycerin. Tetrasodium Edta. Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract. Citric Acid. Potassium Sorbate. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract. Sodium Benzoate. Tocopherol. Malic Acid. Limonene. Linalool. Hexyl Cinnamal. 1411a. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by French celebrity hairdresser Patrick Ales, all PHYTO formulas are conceived with a solution in mind and are carefully created to efficiently treat and address your hair and scalp concerns, naturally. Born in salon and made in Paris since 1969, PHYTO products provide an innovative, botanical and efficient answer to several hair & scalp concerns.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.