Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Drench your skin with a dose of pure, cloudlike moisture drawn directly from the atmosphere. Peter Thomas Roth's Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream features a concentrated 30% Hyaluronic Acid complex that transforms atmospheric vapor into fresh, pure water from the clouds, giving your skin a continuous burst of intense hydration that lasts for up to 72 hours. Three molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid, a potent hydrator that attracts and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere, replenishes the skin to deliver a smooth and supple appearance.
- Ceramides lock in moisture while ProHyal+ helps improve hydration for healthier-looking skin
- Antioxidant-rich Elderberry helps to reduce signs of aging
- Oil-free, alcohol free, and fragrance free
- 1.7 oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 18 01 012
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply twice daily to face and neck
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Eos, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ns, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Pca, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Saccharide Isomerate, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Behenic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-25, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.