Therapeutic Sulfur Mask
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Give acne-prone skin some TLC with the Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask. Formulated with 10% sulfur and skin-clarifying clays, this medicated mask dries up active acne and helps prevent future breakouts by exfoliating the skin's surface and absorbing pore-clogging oil.
- Maximum over-the-counter Sulfur clears and prevents acne and blackheads
- Kaolin and Bentonite Clay help to absorb excess oil
- Aloe Vera calms and hydrates the skin
- 5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. 13 01 402
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to clean skin and allow mask to dry for 5-10 minutes; rinse thoroughly to remove
- Apply 2-3 times per week
Active Ingredient: Sulfur 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Bentonite, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Polysorbate 20, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Peter Thomas Roth, CEO, founder and formulator of Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care, is an influential segment leader in the beauty industry and continues to corner the clinical market as a groundbreaking, results-focused innovator. Inspired by his family's Hungarian spa heritage, Peter launched his eponymous skin care line after he was unable to find effective products to treat his personal skin care concerns. Today, Peter's comprehensive range of products is sold worldwide in over 80 countries, with Peter leading all research and development efforts at his state-of-the-art lab and manufacturing facility. Ingredients sourced from all over the world are formulated at the highest percentages possible to provide maximum results for flawless, brighter, clearer, younger-looking skin. With endless awards for a multitude of products over the years, Peter is committed to delivering on his brand philosophy: Breakthrough formulas. Astonishing results.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.