Skin To Die For Darkness-Reducing Under-Eye Primer
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Or 4 installments of $8.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 28 - Oct 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Darkness-Reducing Under-Eye Primer instantly helps reduce the look of darkness, puffiness and signs of aging while priming skin for flawless makeup application. 2% Haloxyl and Vitamin K1 help visibly diminish the look of darkness, while Caffeine and Green Coffee Extract help minimize the appearance of under-eye bags. Hydrolyzed Collagen improves the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal a youthful glow.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Formulated with light-scattering Diamond Powder and mattifying Elastomers to minimize imperfections and create a smooth, soft-focus finish
- Universal tint blends into all skin tones
- .5 oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU50
- Manufacturer Style No. 22 01 162
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Gently apply to under-eye area
- Wear as a primer under makeup or alone
Dimethicone, Isododecane, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polysilicone-11, Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Biotin, Chrysin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Caffeine, Tocopherol, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Diamond Powder, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phospholipids, Phytonadione, Lecithin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Glycerin, Laureth-12, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Steareth-20, Calcium Silicate, Alumina, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492).
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.