Potent-C Targeted Spot Brightener
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Or 4 installments of $14.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 10 - Mar 11
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Peter Thomas Roth presents the future of Vitamin C with Potent-C Targeted Spot Brightener. Packed with 10% THD Ascorbate that's 50X more powerful than traditional Vitamin C, this potent spot brightener is amplified by 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid to provide unprecedented antioxidant benefits.
- Gwennis and Angelys help reduce and brighten the look of dark spots by up to 75%
- Aloe and Allantoin help soothe the appearance of skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- 0.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU31
- Manufacturer Style No. 17 01 008
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin and spot treat affected area twice daily
- Use sunscreen daily to maintain results and prevent future discoloration
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ferulic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Dictyopteris Polypodioides Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Potassium Bitartrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Peter Thomas Roth, CEO, founder and formulator of Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care, is an influential segment leader in the beauty industry and continues to corner the clinical market as a groundbreaking, results-focused innovator. Inspired by his family's Hungarian spa heritage, Peter launched his eponymous skin care line after he was unable to find effective products to treat his personal skin care concerns. Today, Peter's comprehensive range of products is sold worldwide in over 80 countries, with Peter leading all research and development efforts at his state-of-the-art lab and manufacturing facility. Ingredients sourced from all over the world are formulated at the highest percentages possible to provide maximum results for flawless, brighter, clearer, younger-looking skin. With endless awards for a multitude of products over the years, Peter is committed to delivering on his brand philosophy: Breakthrough formulas. Astonishing results.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.