Max Complexion Correction Pads
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Proving that powerful ingredients yield maximum results. Peter Thomas Roth's Max Complexion Correction Pads contain a potent combination of 2% Salicylic Acid and 10% Glycolic Acid Complex in an advanced botanical formulation designed to fight breakouts, dissolve blackheads, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycolic and Salicylic Acid work together to chemically exfoliate the skin and treat acne
- Arginine, Allantoin, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile Extract calm and hydrate the skin
- Green Tea Extract provides antioxidant benefits
- 60 pads
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. 21 11 512
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use on cleansed skin, removing remaining traces of oil, dead cells, pollutants, and makeup
- Start with one use daily, then increase or decrease use as skin permits
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Amyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Ethylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Geraniol, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isobutylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Water/Aqua/Eau.
Peter Thomas Roth, CEO, founder and formulator of Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care, is an influential segment leader in the beauty industry and continues to corner the clinical market as a groundbreaking, results-focused innovator. Inspired by his family's Hungarian spa heritage, Peter launched his eponymous skin care line after he was unable to find effective products to treat his personal skin care concerns. Today, Peter's comprehensive range of products is sold worldwide in over 80 countries, with Peter leading all research and development efforts at his state-of-the-art lab and manufacturing facility. Ingredients sourced from all over the world are formulated at the highest percentages possible to provide maximum results for flawless, brighter, clearer, younger-looking skin. With endless awards for a multitude of products over the years, Peter is committed to delivering on his brand philosophy: Breakthrough formulas. Astonishing results.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.