Acne-Clear Invisible Dots
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Estimated Delivery : Aug 05 - Aug 06
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR ORDERS ABOVE $100 USD / Eligible for return if unopened and unused
Peter Thomas Roth's Acne-Clear Invisible Dots harness the power of 0.5% Salicylic Acid to effectively help reduce the look of blemishes in as little as 8 hours. Tea Tree Oil, a powerful botanical, helps purify the look of skin while Hyaluronic Acid, a natural humectant, helps prevent drying. Two patch sizes allow for complete and customized coverage.
- Targets concerns of blemishes
- Translucent to minimize visibility when worn
- Six sheets of 12 (72 dots total)
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. 17 01 003
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to clean, dry skin on an individual blemish; gently press adhesive side over blemish and press edges to secure
- Leave in place throughout the day or night
- Do not apply makeup or topical product over the patch
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 80, Pvp, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Volcanic Ash, Water.
Peter Thomas Roth, CEO, founder and formulator of Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care, is an influential segment leader in the beauty industry and continues to corner the clinical market as a groundbreaking, results-focused innovator. Inspired by his family's Hungarian spa heritage, Peter launched his eponymous skin care line after he was unable to find effective products to treat his personal skin care concerns. Today, Peter's comprehensive range of products is sold worldwide in over 80 countries, with Peter leading all research and development efforts at his state-of-the-art lab and manufacturing facility. Ingredients sourced from all over the world are formulated at the highest percentages possible to provide maximum results for flawless, brighter, clearer, younger-looking skin. With endless awards for a multitude of products over the years, Peter is committed to delivering on his brand philosophy: Breakthrough formulas. Astonishing results.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.