Wink Wink Kit
Or 4 installments of $3.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 27 - Jan 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Experience both of Patchology's best selling eye masks with the Wink Wink Kit. The Restoring Night Eye Gels smooth fine lines and repair tired-looking eyes before bed. For daytime, the Rejuvenating Eye Gels provide an energizing jolt of Caffeine and Hydrolyzed Collagen to wake up your peepers and prep them for the day ahead.
- FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels target dark circles, under eye bags, and crow's feet with anti-aging Retinol and peptides
- FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels cools, smoothes, and refreshes eyes with HydraSurge5 Moisture System, Caffeine, and Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Suitable for all skin types
- Includes: FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels (2 pairs) and FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels (2 pairs)
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. PCHO-WU22
- Manufacturer Style No. FPWW
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Place 1 pair of gels onto clean, dry under-eye area for 5 minutes (or longer if desired)
- Discard after use and massage remaining serum into skin
FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Squalane, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Adenosine, Scutellaria Baicalensis, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment, Chrondrus Crispus Pwder, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ricinus Communis (Caster) Seed Oil, Polyglutamic Acid, Allantoin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Calcium Chlroide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Disodium Edta, Ultramarines, Fragrance (Parfum)
FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels: Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Urea and Yeast Amino Acids and Trehalose and Inositol and Taurine and Betaine, Caffeine, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aurebasidium Pullulans Ferment, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract and Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract and Freesia Alba Flower Extract and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract and Chamomilla Recutita (Martricaria) Flower Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiaticia Extract, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Chloride, Ultramarines, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Patchology was formed around the idea that effective delivery of great skincare ingredients, on your terms, is a game changer. Over ten years ago, Patchology began developing innovative patch technologies for the medical field. Today, they have continued to expand that expertise in ingredient delivery to create products that do more, work faster, and deliver better results. Not content to stop there, Patchology aims to create products that keep up with your busy schedule, whether you've only got 5 minutes, or you're ready to slow down and have a little fun. Whatever your speed, Patchology products will not only fulfill their promise, but fit your lifestyle. "Beauty at the speed of you," is the inspiration behind everything they do.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.