IntensifEYES Artistry Wand
PAT McGRATH LABS
PAT McGRATH LABS
Or 4 installments of $8.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 22 - Sep 23
An eye-artistry enhancer that combines the versatility of a mixing liquid with an easy-to-use pen for instantly amplified shadow vibrancy that lasts. This multifunctional wand distills Pat's backstage eye-artistry secrets into one step. Apply as a base or when layering shadows to improve adherence and optimize finish. The clear hydrating formula glides on, transforming metallic, shimmer, and sparkling finishes into lavish lid embellishments.
- Sheer coverage
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, and sulfates SLS & SLES
- Revolve Style No. PMCG-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 843004108606
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use shadow brushes to apply color, contour the crease, blend, and define
- Metallic, glitter, and chromatic finishes can be applied with a brush or pressed onto the center of the lid or brow bone with a finger
- Apply to the inner corner with a small detail brush
Water / Aqua / Eau, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Asiaticoside, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Chrysin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Niacinamide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Bht, Biotin, Sodium Citrate, Steareth-20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Pat McGrath is one of the most influential makeup artists in the world, and the impact of her work in beauty and fashion over the past 20 years is unparalleled. The visionary looks she imagines?then creates for runways, advertisements, and editorial define beauty trends of the future.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.