Red Algae Clarifying Mask
Or 4 installments of $12.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 06 - Feb 08
Perfect for treating blemishes and skin that has been exposed to environmental stressors, OSEA's Red Algae Mask removes surface impurities and minimizes the look of pores for a visibly refined complexion. The non-drying formula eliminates excess oil while gently hydrating skin. French Pink and Red Kaolin Clays purify and decongest while simultaneously minimizing signs of aging with abundant nutrients and minerals.
- Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract, a red algae, deeply hydrates skin and promotes the appearance of youthful volume and firmness while protecting skin from external aggressors such as wind, dry climates, and air pollution
- An active blend of Thyme, Juniper and Tea Tree essential oils provide a refreshing cleansing effect
- Non-toxic, naturally-derived, vegan and cruelty-free
- 1.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. OSER-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. RAM
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply mask to clean, dry skin for 10-20 minutes, twice weekly
- May also be used as a spot solution for blemishes
Aqua, *Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract, *Glycerin, French Red Clay, French Pink Clay, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Palmitoyl, Nymphaea Alba Flower (Water Lily) Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acid, *Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willow Bark) Extract, Resveratrol, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Thymus Vulgaris (White Thyme) Oil, *Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Juniperus (Juniper) Communis Leaf Oil, *Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid (derived from fermented beet), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Drawing inspiration from the ocean, sun, earth and atmosphere, OSEA was created with a singular intention in mind - to deliver your best skin with the highest quality ingredients. Innovative formulations of certified organic, bioavailable seaweed are blended with pure steam-distilled and cold pressed essential oils. In short, the best ingredients possible, sourced from all over the world. This approach has allowed them to eliminate the need for synthetic ingredients entirely, while delivering active and effective solutions for your skincare needs. OSEA products are all plant-based and gluten-free, as they pride themselves on their commitment to delivering conscious vegan skincare. OSEA products are cruelty-free and do not contain animal-derived ingredients such as lanolin, beeswax, carmine and beyond.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.