Essential Corrective Complex
Or 4 installments of $8.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
A must-have for blemished skin, OSEA's Essential Corrective Complex is a purifying blend of Tea Tree, White Thyme and Juniper to calm and treat blemishes. This fast-acting spot solution helps minimize the appearance of pores, breakouts and oily-shine, leaving skin looking clear and healthy.
- Ideal for oily and acne-prone skin
- Formulated with organic ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- .34 oz
- Revolve Style No. OSER-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. EC-1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply to blemished skin and throughout the day as needed
- Can also be used to calm irritation from shaving
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris (White Thyme) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Leaf Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol. *Organic
Drawing inspiration from the ocean, sun, earth and atmosphere, OSEA was created with a singular intention in mind - to deliver your best skin with the highest quality ingredients. Innovative formulations of certified organic, bioavailable seaweed are blended with pure steam-distilled and cold pressed essential oils. In short, the best ingredients possible, sourced from all over the world. This approach has allowed them to eliminate the need for synthetic ingredients entirely, while delivering active and effective solutions for your skincare needs. OSEA products are all plant-based and gluten-free, as they pride themselves on their commitment to delivering conscious vegan skincare. OSEA products are cruelty-free and do not contain animal-derived ingredients such as lanolin, beeswax, carmine and beyond.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.