Item Added To Bag
Original Coffee Scrub
Estimated Delivery : Sep 23 - Sep 24
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The body scrub to end all body scrubs: Frank Body's Original Coffee Scrub. This exfoliating blend of coffee and oils tackles breakouts, scars and marks to keep your skin looking perky, even, and soft as a kitten. It eliminates dry patches, leaving skin looking and feeling tighter, brighter and more supple.
- Robusta Coffee Grinds stimulate blood flow and promote collagen production, while Sea Salt provides added exfoliation to tackle dry, flaky skin without irritation
- Cold-pressed Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E protect against free radicals, promote healing, help fade scars, and leave skin hydrated even after rinsing the scrub off
- All natural, vegan, and cruelty-free
- 7.05 oz
- Revolve Style No. FKBD-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. SOR-200-RUS
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- In the shower, cover wet skin in coffee scrub and rub in circular motions for a few minutes
- Focus on areas that want extra attention by scrubbing them for longer
- Leave for 3 minutes, then rinse
Coffea Robusta Seed Powder (Coffee), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Water (Aqua), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol (Cinnamon Derived). Total Naturally Derived: 100%
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.