Cote D'Azur Eau de Parfum
Or 4 installments of $31.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 15 - Dec 19
Oribe's Cote d'Azur signature scent embodies the classic glamour and heat of the French Riviera. The scent creates a sensual and invigorating experience featuring citrusy Calabrian bergamot, white butterfly jasmine, or la mariposa blanca - the Cuban national flower, a nod to Oribe Canales' heritage - and the creamy warmth of sandalwood.
- Top: Fresh Lemon, Black Currant, Calabrian Bergamot, Sicilian Orange
Middle: Tuberose, Blue Cyclamen, White Butterfly Jasmine
Drydown: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Crisp Amber
- Dermatologist tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten
- 2.5 fl oz/ 75 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ORIB-WU198
- Manufacturer Style No. 401371
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mist over body and hair as desired
SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Cinnamal, Geraniol, Farnesol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Oribe - pronounced "or-bay" - was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company - one that was developed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. In leveraging skincare technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products, Oribe firmly believes that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage, and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.