Lip, Cheek & Lid Balm
Olio E Osso
Olio E Osso
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Olio E Osso's Lip, Cheek & Lid Balm is a compact, easy to use stick formula that provides a hydrated glow. Formulated with nourishing Shea Nut Oil and Olive Oil, this multiuse balm provides the perfect pop of color.
- In 01 Apricot - coral pink
- Recyclable & cruelty-free
- Free of Preservatives and Vitamin E
- 0.35 oz/ 10 g
- Revolve Style No. OLEO-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. 857327007638
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply and blend to lips, cheeks, eyelids or anywhere you need a little extra pigment
- Layer with other balms
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Natural Beeswax), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, [+/- May Contain Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)], *Limonene, *Linalool, *Citral. *From essential oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
As a makeup artist and stylist with over 25 years of experience in the international film and commercial industry, Paola LaMorticella knows skin care. When she realized that prescriptions and over-the-counter creams irritated her infant son's skin, she decided to do something about it. Paola created her own balm to soothe her son's skin naturally, using a unique combination of simple, nourishing elements and eliminating all non-essential ingredients. The resulting formula healed her son's skin and with that, Balm No.1 and Olio E Osso were born. Today, Olio has grown into an entire line of balms and skincare products that support skin naturally to keep it clean, strong and beautiful, as it should be.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.