Lip and Cheek Balm
Olio E Osso
Olio E Osso
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 25 - May 26
Olio E Osso produces its multi-use balms by hand in small batches, pouring lots of love into each one. This ultra emollient, buildable Lip and Cheek Balm has an all-natural base that utilizes the nourishing properties of Olive, Shea, and Grapefruit essential oils to create a simple yet luxurious product for perfectly flushed cheeks and pouty lips.
- In No. 15 Honey - caramel-toned beige
- Suitable for all skin types and cruelty-free
- Free of Water and Preservatives
- .35 oz/ 10 g
- Revolve Style No. OLEO-WU21
- Manufacturer Style No. 857327007539
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Swipe across lips or slide over cheekbones for a subtle glow
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Natural Beeswax), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Octyldodecyl Oleate, [+/- May Contain Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)], *Limonene, *Linalool, *Citral. *From essential oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
As a makeup artist and stylist with over 25 years of experience in the international film and commercial industry, Paola LaMorticella knows skin care. When she realized that prescriptions and over-the-counter creams irritated her infant son's skin, she decided to do something about it. Paola created her own balm to soothe her son's skin naturally, using a unique combination of simple, nourishing elements and eliminating all non-essential ingredients. The resulting formula healed her son's skin and with that, Balm No.1 and Olio E Osso were born. Today, Olio has grown into an entire line of balms and skincare products that support skin naturally to keep it clean, strong and beautiful, as it should be.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.