No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Jun 01 - Jun 02
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
OLAPLEX No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo is the ultimate breakage insurance. Bring home the salon quality protection of OLAPLEX with this daily shampoo featuring the brand's patented active ingredient, which works on a molecular level to seek out broken bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage, restoring a healthy look and feel to hair.
- Imparts moisture, strength, and manageability
- Suitable for all hair types and lengths
- Free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates
- 8.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. OLAP-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 002118867
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol,Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isododecane, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Fragrance, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Dimethicone PEG-7 Isostearate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Ferment Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Punica Granatum Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, PEG-45M, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Amodimethicone, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-9, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, PEG-4, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal.
Use this With
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.