Object Of Desire Tee
Expected to be In-Stock : 03/05/23 - 03/15/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- "BOYS LIE - OBJECT OF DESIRE"
- 100% cotton
- Intentionally distressed detail
- Slub jersey fabric with screen print graphic
- Revolve Style No. BOYR-WS12
- Manufacturer Style No. BSL00571D
- One size fits most
- One size only
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 34
- Size Guide
In 2007, Boys Lie founders Tori Robinson and Leah O'Malley attended different high schools, circled different cliques, and had very different interests - little did they know that they were fated to become best friends and co-founders. In the summer of 2016, Tori and Leah found themselves going through the same thing: a big break up with a serious boyfriend. Their exes just happened to be best friends. The girls formed an unparalleled bond, through comfort and support, and discovered they complemented each other. That singular experience inspired a mantra that turned into a concept for their current business venture. Something incredible can emerge from excruciating pain: a tiny push in the right direction, encouragement from an unexpected source, a compliment from a stranger - or a serendipitous friendship - can change everything. Boys Lie was born of heartbreak and transformed through friendship. While going through their own breakups, Tori and Leah inspired one another to overcome trauma, trust issues, and self-doubt.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.