Trinity Break The Ice Collection
Or 4 installments of $74.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 27
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
NuFACE Trinity Break The Ice Collection is an FDA-cleared device that helps improve facial contour, facial tone and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a stunning crystal complexion. This limited-edition collection includes everything you'll need to tone up and stand out in as little as 5 minutes a day. Once you discover the power of microcurrent, upgrade your skincare routine with advanced Trinity attachments.
- Includes: NuFACE Trinity Device in Limited-Edition Platinum Color with Facial Trainer Attachment, NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer (2 oz/ 59 ml), user manual, quick start guide, charging cradle, power adapter
- Multiple award-winning anti-aging device
- $325 retail value
- Free of Oil, Alcohols, Parabens, Sulfates, Gluten, Fragrance, Artificial Colors and Phthalates
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. NUFR-WU32
- Manufacturer Style No. 41107
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin with oil-free cleanser and apply NuFACE Gel Primer
- Using medium pressure along the natural contours of the face and light pressure on the neck, glide the Trinity in an upward motion - target forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, jawline, and neck. Massage any excess NuFACE Gel Primer into your skin
- Do not use NuFACE Trinity if you are pregnant, subject to epilepsy, have a pacemaker or electronic implanted device. Do not use over inflamed areas or if you have active cancer. Please consult your health care provider if you have any concerns before use
Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
NuFACE strives to be the innovator of clinically proven, at-home anti-aging devices used by every woman to look and feel more beautiful. Launched in 2005 by esthetician Carol Cole and her daughters, NuFace sought to provide clients with a home-care version of the transformative microcurrent treatments they received in Carol's office. Since then, NuFACE devices have become the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look their best.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.