Or 4 installments of $7.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 26 - Apr 27
Lightweight and oil-free, the NuFACE Optimizing Mist hydrates the face and body to leave skin soft and smooth. This product reactivates NuFACE's Gel Primer, making it the perfect product to keep skin moisturized during any NuFACE treatment.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin by maintaining moisture in the connective tissue
- Aloe Vera provides oxygen to the cells, strengthening the skin tissue to help maintain moisture
- Perfect for use with NuFACE microcurrent devices
- 4 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. NUFR-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. 30034
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Can be used to set and refresh makeup
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentapeptide-4, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Leucine, Valine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Lysine, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
NuFACE strives to be the innovator of clinically proven, at-home anti-aging devices used by every woman to look and feel more beautiful. Launched in 2005 by esthetician Carol Cole and her daughters, NuFace sought to provide clients with a home-care version of the transformative microcurrent treatments they received in Carol's office. Since then, NuFACE devices have become the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look their best.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.