NuBODY Skin Toning Device
Or 4 installments of $99.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 22 - Oct 24
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Take body confidence into your own hands with NuBODY - the 1st FDA-cleared at-home microcurrent body toning device that helps to visibly tone, firm, and smooth away the look of dimples and cellulite. NuFACE's exclusive Micro-4 Technology targets stubborn areas to help smooth away uneven skin and contour the body. With each 5-minute treatment, skin is energized and rejuvenated with a tighter, more youthful appearance.
- Treatment areas include upper arm, thigh, buttocks and abdomen
- Improves skin's tone, firmness, and smoothness while helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Ergonomic design with 5-minute auto shut-off feature
- Includes: NuBODY Device, Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer (10 fl oz), power adapter, and user manual
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. NUFR-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. 40910
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- On clean skin, apply a mask-like layer of NuFACE Gel Primer over the selected treatment area
- Turn on your NuBODY device and select your preferred treatment intensity level, then glide the device across the treatment area in an upward motion until the beep sounds (5 seconds)
- For stubborn areas, such as dimpled or uneven skin, hold the device over the area for 2-3 beeps to provide a more targeted treatment
Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium HydroxideTocopherol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60
NuFACE strives to be the innovator of clinically proven, at-home anti-aging devices used by every woman to look and feel more beautiful. Launched in 2005 by esthetician Carol Cole and her daughters, NuFace sought to provide clients with a home-care version of the transformative microcurrent treatments they received in Carol's office. Since then, NuFACE devices have become the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look their best.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.