Mini Break The Ice Collection
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Unveil a contoured complexion anytime, anywhere with the NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device that lifts and tones the face and neck in as little as 5 minutes a day. This limited-edition Break The Ice Collection includes everything you?ll need to tone up, stand out, and look flawlessly glam. Developed with the same microcurrent technology as the NuFACE Trinity, the Mini is an FDA-cleared device that gently stimulates the larger surface areas of your face and neck to help improve facial contour and tone, and help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Includes: NuFACE Mini Device in Limited-Edition Platinum Color, NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer (2 oz/ 59 ml), user manual, quick start guide, power adapter
- See results in as little as 5 days
- $199 retail value
- Free of Oil, Alcohols, Parabens, Sulfates, Gluten, Fragrance, Artificial Colors and Phthalates
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. NUFR-WU33
- Manufacturer Style No. 41076
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse treatment area with an oil-free cleanser. Apply NuFACE Gel Primer in a mask-like layer to one treatment area at a time
- Using light to medium pressure on the face and neck, glide NuFACE Mini in an upward motion - target neck, jawline, jowls, cheeks, and forehead. Massage any excess NuFACE Gel Primer into your skin for additional skincare benefits
- Do not use NuFACE Mini if you are pregnant, subject to epilepsy, have a pacemaker or electronic implanted device. Do not use over inflamed areas or if you have active cancer. Please consult your health care provider if you have any concerns before use
Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
NuFACE strives to be the innovator of clinically proven, at-home anti-aging devices used by every woman to look and feel more beautiful. Launched in 2005 by esthetician Carol Cole and her daughters, NuFace sought to provide clients with a home-care version of the transformative microcurrent treatments they received in Carol's office. Since then, NuFACE devices have become the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look their best.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.