Item Added To Bag
Norma Kamali Elephant Pant in Red
Or 4 installments of $16.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 16 - Oct 17
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- 95% poly, 5% spandex
- Stretch fit
- Raw cut hems throughout
- 28" at the knee breaks to 33" at the leg opening
- Made in USA
- Revolve Style No. NKAM-WP73
- Manufacturer Style No. KK2287PL112004
- 32" Inseam
- 12" Rise
- Modeled in size XS.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11", Waist 24", Bust 34", Hips 35"
- Size Guide
The first designer to receive a plaque on New York's 7th Avenue, she is credited with inventing the sleeping bag coat, the silk parachute look, high heeled sneakers, and the popular packable, multi-use poly jersey. Let Norma Kamali show you the way.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.