No. 7 Bonding Oil
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
OLAPLEX No. 7 Bonding Oil is a highly-concentrated, weightless reparative styling oil formulated to dramatically increase shine, softness, and color vibrancy. Super ingredient Bis-aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate restores damaged hair bonds that are broken via chemical, thermal and mechanical processes, including brushing and combing the hair. This lightweight oil helps to minimize fly-aways and frizz and provides heat protection of up to 450°F for healthy, shiny hair.Key Ingredients:- Bis-aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate: Works by finding single sulfur hydrogen bonds and crosslinking them back together to form disulfide bonds and provides anti-breakage properties- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Rich in anti-aging compounds including beta-carotene, vitamins D, C, E, essential fatty acids, and polyphenols to protect and nourish hair- Fermented Green Tea Oil: Nutrition for hair - Korean skincare uses fermented oils due to their superior absorption and performance benefits to improve feel, absorption, and compatibility
- Suitable for all hair types
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair and restores healthy texture
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fragrance (Less Than 1%), Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan and Triclocarban
- 30 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. OLAP-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. 20140640
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Turn bottle upside down and gently tap index finger on the bottom of the bottle to dispense a metered drop. Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair, then style as desired
- OLAPLEX products are thoroughly tested in accordance with industry standards in-house and by independent third-party laboratories for safety and efficacy
Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Coco-Caprylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propanediol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Water (Aqua/Eau), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citral, Linalool, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Meet OLAPLEX. They're based on the principle of doing everything others don't and are changing the world of hair. Founded in 2014 by beauty industry veterans Dean and Darcy Christal, OLAPLEX is a team of chemists, industry experts and innovators developing beauty products based on science. Through a grassroots approach, the brand quickly became a global sensation, paving the way for a completely new category of haircare called "bond-building." OLAPLEX restores damaged and compromised hair by repairing from the inside out with their revolutionary, patented technology that protects and repairs hair from damage. Once all the bonds are intact and in alignment, you have healthy, beautiful, shiny, touchable hair.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.