Vitamin-Infused Facial Treatment Mask
Or 4 installments of $32.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
MZ Skin Vitamin-Infused Facial Treatment Mask encapsulates a combination of soothing antioxidants and brighteners such as Aloe, Licorice Extract, and Vitamin C to reduce inflammation, improve skin texture and bring about a healthy glow. Hyaluronic Acid acts like a sponge to attract and retain moisture in the skin leaving the complexion plump and hydrated. Skin tone is rejuvenated through a cocktail of potent brighteners which work to stimulate skin cell renewal, tackling age spots, dulled skin, sun spots and blemishes leaving skin balanced and nourished.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Formulated with Amino Acids, Licorice Extract, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea Extract to brighten and hydrate
- Free of Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil, GMOs, Petrolatum, Sulfates, Phthalates and Petrochemicals
- Set of 5
- Revolve Style No. MZSK-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-190908
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Remove front and back panels of the mask before using and gently place on cleansed skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, then remove and massage in the remaining serum into the skin
- Can be used AM/PM
- For best results, use twice a week
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Arginine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, PPG-33-Buteth-35, Aspartic Acid, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, PCA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Valine, Arbutin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthyl Lactate, Isoleucine, Threonine, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, o-Cymen-5-ol, Histidine, Phenylalanine. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Created by Dr. Maryam Zamani, MZ SKIN is a luxurious and functional skincare range from London's premier Aesthetic Doctor and Oculoplastic Surgeon, who is widely referred to as 'The Eye Doctor'. With her vast experience in surgery and skin rejuvenation, as well as her knowledge of medical-grade formulas, Dr. Zamani is regarded as a pioneering female in high-performance skincare - an industry that is largely dominated by male doctors. Her capsule collection has changed the perception of clinical skincare from purely functional to a sensory experience. The collection is an alchemy of medical know-how and opulent textures. Each product is carefully formulated with pioneering ingredients and trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin: age-defying luminosity.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.